Sunday, January 17, 2010

2b Pencil



Nothing special . Just a 2b pencil sketch on rough Aquabee Sketchbook paper.
I just like drawing heads but the body has to come along with it at some point.
This head is about two inches high . I spent about 15 minutes on it . There are so many shapes, hills and valleys in the face and head . It almost feels like sculpting when I draw. As I said before : this is just an exercise to make me drawing in my sketchbook or on my cintiq with no professional work in mind . I don't draw in my book like I used to. When I was a teenager I was constantly drawing in my books. But then I didn't have a career that demanded that I draw all day for commercial purposes. I'm not complaining about that. I just need to put in some extra time for myself.
-Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment